Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Android App Testing Signup

Android App Testing Signup

Pretty excited--we now have a preliminary android app running on a tablet! We will determine the best way to deploy for testing and will look to start this in the next couple of weeks, but meanwhile, please sign up here if you are interested in testing on android devices. This version requires 1200x800 resolution.

Ultimately, we will scale the UI to fit well on devices of various sizes, but initially it will be optimized for larger tablets--it will run on smaller devices with sufficient resolution, but the buttons may be a bit small.

We are anticipating that it will work with most versions of android, however, that is part of what we'll be testing...

If you don't know if your device has sufficient resolution to join in the test, the following Wikipedia entry is helpful and fairly current, and of course you can check with your manufacturer...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compari...ndroid_devices

android app!

My big prob atm is wi-fi time. I'm dealn w screen size zoom/ squirm but 2 slow w all the finaglin I must do. Plz let me know asap whn android app ready.

I am interested in testing android app. I have not tried the PC version due to limited PC assess, but there is always a tablet around.

I can test on a cheap POS VisualLand 10" and can also fiddle with a Samsung Tab 2...

Sign me up for the Android App. Iam playing from a phone not a tablet but i will give it a go.

ENF

I don't have an Android tablet, but I do have an Android phone I can use to test with - let me know if it's worth testing with it or waiting for a phone version instead...

If your resolution is >=1200x800, it should work, although some things may be prettttttyyyy small

Quote Originally Posted by Humyn View Post
    If your resolution is >=1200x800, it should work, although some things may be prettttttyyyy small
    Nevermind - the screen resolution is not right.

I would like to try out the phone app

Put me down for the Android testing... didn't much care for PC App

I have 2 android phones, Nexus 7 Tablet, & a Surface RT
    Last edited by FATE ED; 11-21-2013 at 02:55 PM.

I got my phone lit up 4 this. 500mb data b4 throttle kix in slows me way down. I hope final android version is app-based so we can play w/o ton of data needed 4 each action.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast