Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: stuck

stuck

me and bigg is in the threx caves checking the place out (you know we're hard-headed lol), but we entered the rooms where the brigangs are supposed to be (on like the 2nd floor) and the threxs' won't move out the path so we're stuck up there. my plague don't hit them, kicks, arrows or anything but they can hit us. (alpha 8) v0.9.0.0.3

they're called threx citizen artiszans or something like that

also some weird stuff just happened. I kept getting logged out and the screen was cutting in half. on my 2nd chr doomsday on the same version stated above. would log me off, then when I log in the screen would be cut in half only showing the right side of the screen. I couldnt move and couldn't see but I was being atkd. I'd also log out and it would log me back in with the same side screen saying I was already logged in. then to put the icing on the cake when I logged in for the last time it said I died, but it was on deadpools screen which is really weird. I hope I didn't screw anything up and made my main chr die when I wasn't logged onto him. doomsday I don't care that he died.

Administrator
    If I see you online I'll jump in and see if I can help you out.

Chaos

ok well ill wait for when you're ready because I'm in that pathway to the left if you know the area that me and bigg is talking about. I rather wait for you to be ready so I won't get trapped by them in the pathway

Administrator
    I'm working my way through the area, not exactly sure where you are, but if I find a bottleneck of monsters, I'll try clear them out.

Chaos

those artizans can not be attacked, when you do nothing shows up in the message box indicating you attacked or miss... there's one in the room I'm logged out in and there's one blocking the path to the north of me

Administrator
    There is a problem with the artizans so I have removed them. You should be able to get through now.

Chaos

is the alpha server updated like beta? because me and hellpocalypse took down the cyclops and he didn't drop a certain item we were looking and the bounty's are kinda different on there

Quote Originally Posted by biggpapa View Post
    is the alpha server updated like beta? because me and hellpocalypse took down the cyclops and he didn't drop a certain item we were looking and the bounty's are kinda different on there
    No--Alpha is set up for testing specific things, so it doesn't necessarily have things set up the same.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast