Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What I did and didnt like about Shade.

Seriously I didnt like how limited it was to play it hell should be an app make some money. Didnt like how crowd control was pkn is part of game but admin and players controlled the game wreckers and yes there is a difference. Didnt like spell topouts and making giant characters long term game with nothing really special but the level stat increases. I wish wrath hit for 1 extra every level past 18 would have made the rewarding difference. Or long term mortals with special gifts there was none.

i miss shade i always hated stalkers and the killers

Administrator
    The first version is bening built to be played via web browsers on any device that has a decent browser.

Once all of the bugs are out of the game engine, we will start building apps for devices that will make the game even better.

The new engine allows much more flexibility than Shade. We won't have the same limitations and thus bigger better spells will exist.

Chaos

So what is this new game you speak of. I realize these posts are years old.

Hey Unique, old friend. It was Dusk. It was shut down last June, after it was determined to be too elaborate to further develop across multiple means of play.
    {Players With Honor} and {Warriors With Integrity}

Does anyone live here anymore?

Where oh where can I log In? I left my chr. Near crypt. It's lonely there.

Quote Originally Posted by +HORUS+ View Post
    well well well.... where to start?

The things I loved about shade...

Shade was an amazing game until Capcom came along and until Grimm left the game. But I will get into that later...

Shades biggest success was the community. The community was extremely close like a small town in a way. EVERYONE knew EVERYONE regardless of name changes, new characters etc. The messages, pvp, city chats with multiple chat rooms, and huge game advancement attempts. The community always stuck together. There were alliances, CLANs, wars, and intense RPGing. Being able to choose between an Mortal, or Undead was genius! Working 5 levels undead until you become a lich was totally worth the hard work and efforts. The vast lands from Bal'Rak to Bal'Tor to Tree Town were amazing. The actions of each monster was unique, specially when we got to Bal'Tor to do some major hunting. The Auction House was another amazing success. I could always remember starting as a noob buying wooden clubs to my later years of selling sorcerer cloaks and making millions. The battles for PVP were extremely intense. I remember the days when I would be on a conference call with my clan instructing them every single move to kill another player. The PVP was AWESOME! ... Until crowd control came along.

I also enjoyed hunting with other players! Not being able to kill certain monsters unless you had a team made hunting fun! but then.... Capcom bought Shade from cosmic infinity....

But one of the biggest success points also was the game advancements. The clues you guys gave us in order to advance the game. And when our hard efforts payed off.. we got what we worked hard for.. A true game advancement. If Shade kept advancing the game, im sure it would have much more players then it has right now.

Things I disliked.

I think that everyone from shade could agree with the fact that Shade solely failed because of LACK OF COMMUNICATION from the admins.
    I personally feel, if the admins were honest and told us up front that the game wouldnt advance, and that they were sorry would have saved a lot of headache. Us consumers do not like to be lied to by game owners/admins. The multiple characters was the only positive thing that we received since shade updated... Crowd control was a complete failure. Why play a game when you help prevent pvp when the previous 5 years were a success ? Why BAN a whole clan for how much power it had? Why LIE to us players after giving Shade our 7 years of dedication of playing the game? `I feel the main failure lied in the hands of the administrators itself. However, what is in the past is solely in the past. I had no choice but to quit Shade when it hit rock bottom. And so did everyone else.

Chaos,

I am almost certain, you know who I am and remember what mayhem I caused in Shade. But then again... I had a role and I played it well.. . I cant tell you how many thousands and thousands of hours I spent on shade. But if you push this game in the right direction, and work with the consumers, it will be a huge success. And I would love to be apart of it. I could type on and on about the positives and negatives about Shade, but I feel you see where I am coming from.

If you would like to talk about much more about all of this... then I am willing., I am available here in pms. I walked every single square in shade. Even made my own custom maps of the game which are viewable on the website me and Xanax made.

Thanks,

Jon

Send chaos a private message here, including an email address that will be used as your log in name and a password for your account.. im only answering cuz its a weekend and idk if chaos works on weekends.

Administrator
    Horus/Jon:

Sorry, missed this last week, was knee deep in the latest update.

As mention, PM me or email (rigor@rigorandmortis.com) with an email and password and I'll create an account.

You can share your thoughts here or in PM's or email, whatever works best for you.

I understand how all of the old Shade players felt about how Shade died, I have written about it many times here in the forums.

Chaos

I love this game and love to watch its gameplay online
    I'm enjoying happy wheels with my all the friends. you should also enjoy it the same way and be happy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12