Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Enchanting & Poisoning weapons & armor

After further testing, I was able to get the Blunt Resist to stack on a ring.

I was able to stack fire (2) and blunt resist(2) on an unbinded basilisk helm finally. Just took 6 or 7 tries at level 5+1 enchant. Again it would be real nice to know what chants are on what items because it is almost impossible to keep track. Maybe major ID could tell us please? Otherwise I will be walking around with an item that could take an enchant and not know it, or I would be wasting a ton of mats trying to figure it out fizzing because the item is already enchanted.

Major ID already will tell you all the enchants that are currently on an item. So if you have successfully cast the fire resist enchant on an item, it will at a minimum show Special Armor Resists:{Heat: Level 1} - it just will not tell you how many additional times you have to cast the spell again to go from Heat: Level 1 to Heat: Level 2 and so on....

Right.I guess what I was referring to was some way to tell that an item already has 2x fire enchant already on it. The only way now is to cast fire on it 10x n if it fizz every time I can assume it has 2x on it already. It is just not logical and a major waste of mats

Once you suscesfully cast an enchant on an item it will auto update the ID of the item. best way is to use scrolls on the item but you have t earn the scrolls. Bit this will likely be need now that it was mentioned

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234