Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Lost World

Administrator
    Pak:

There are 2 links, one for PC, one for mobile, did you try the mobile link on your phone ? What type of phone ?

Chaos

Galaxy note and yes I was using the mobile site why havnt you made an apk app yet?

Administrator
    Pak:

Getting noticed in the App stores is impossible without an insane amount of advertising. This game is being built to run in any browser and for the NEW Facebook Instant Games section that has about 1,000,000 less games in it.

I'll take a look and see what's up with the Galaxy Note, once it moves to FBIG, it's a special environment that will fix a bunch of issues.

Chaos

I have the Samsung note 8 and it works fine. Unless you are talking about the tablet...

Administrator
    I am now working on the build for Facebook Instant games. Apologies for the slow progress recently but it should hopefully move quicker now.

Reporting of issues and details about how to create them will be very helpful in getting us to the open Beta on FB. If all of the exploits/issues are gone, there will be no chance of a Database wipe or Timewarp.

Chaos

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234