Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364

Thread: Features

Returning to Lost World, many notable differences are seen compared to that of the previous version from a couple months back so props to that, though I still have some stuff I'd think (personally)would improve the game overall.

Will the game ever go to an isometric design like the previous version of Dusk had? In fact will will certain places/mobs from the former return? I find myself missing the Drog or exploring the dwarven (valdis) castle. I think I remember a couple months back how Lost World was supposed to be a mix of Shade and Dusk ( Shade I didn't play tho) , and though I'm certainly seeing this in certain aspects of the current game, it would certainly be nice to see other aspects of the former Dusk return.

Also will Dusk eventually be available on other places other than Fb?

I have been fishing in TOR to get my adventure skill up but I cannot decrypt the maps. Seems since there are no map destinations underground we cannot decrypt either. Sure would be nice to at least be able to decrypt so I can determine which I want to retain and which to discard. My other toons on the surface are too small to decrypt. Maybe next update... HA!

I’d play but can’t get on

Quote Originally Posted by dewby View Post
    Iíd play but canít get on
    how are you trying to access the game. its available through Facebook instant games. Login to facebook and search on dusk lost world. you may need to have facebook messenger installed on android, not sure about kindle.

I can get in through android, pc, kindle.

Ok so first and this is a big one,I believe the old tags when identifying a mob like weak and brutal arent needed it really limits what you can do with mobs and varying hp and stats,its need of an overhaul,I feeling just limits what Chaos could do with new areas and some existing. 2nd stop with the one mans please,give us dungeons and places we need to think to move forward,maybe so many players on switches to allow passage to new rooms in a dungeon. All in all I feel like the new dungeons separate group hunts with one man paths.

Page 64 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1454626364