Page 1 of 64 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Features

Administrator

Features

Post feedback on the new game interface and things you'd like to see changed.

Chaos

Some preliminary feedback:
    Would be good to have labels for HP and MANA bars. What is the green bar supposed to be for, experience?
    Range attacking is much more flexible but you can shoot around corners.
    I found switching between attacking & spell casting was too easy (was able to do this and kill two Ogre enforcers fairly easily as a lvl 4 with a standard bow and ice bolt) - may need to adjust recovery times with spellcasting...
    Will we be able to see character stats in world, or just in towns?
    Last edited by *MATRIX*; 05-25-2018 at 12:23 AM.

Administrator
    Matrix:

Interacting around corners will likely get fixed. Also, monsters may not be attacking properly yet.

I think switching between attacks probably needs to still use the delay from the other attack/cast so you can't attack as quickly.

Yes, stats and other features will be available in more places.

Chaos

after picking up every thing off of the ground i think it should automaticly go back to the world instead of having to click the "X" atleast in desktop version using trackpad its annoying as hell to have to x out every time..i know adding features we ask for is probably a ways offsome things id like to see are blocking like we could in dusk..i think it would also be a cool addition and add depth to charicter customization if we could add stat points to things like defense, attack speed, healer/mage power.

Administrator
    Xan:

Yes, there are a bunch of possibilities for closing after pickup all etc. I'll add them to the list and possibly make them options you can choose to activate.

Chaos

are there any plans to add rings, amulets, maybe socketed items and stones for upgrading or somthing of the likes?

Administrator
    yes, many things from dusk will be added

I would really like to be able to reorganize the order of spells in the spellbook

Administrator
    Matrix:

The whole display for the spellbook is going to change. Re-org is a possibility.

Chaos

The gameplay is very good so far , the movement is very smooth and glad to see some intimidating enemies in-game once again . Though I feel the various locations(castles , etc.) throughout should be actual explorable areas .

Page 1 of 64 1231151 ... LastLast