Page 58 of 64 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: Features

I apologize if this has been discussed already but after a quick glimpse around the forum I didn't see anything. Is there a possibilty of an auction house being added to the game?

I say auction house be put in boar and skewer..or whatever that town is all the way in the south..that way. U have to do at least some sort of work to use the auction house..plus it help populate that area and whenever u open that south mountain and expand well already have a chr right there..

Administrator
    Auction house is coming.

Chaos

Just a request, can the ancient dracolich be reset to drop 2 random items instead of always a Nimble bow and 1 other item? It's been dropping the bow and hood .. a lot. It was always fun to have the possibility of it dropping 2 sorcerers cloaks. Now it's just .. dull .. always knowing that a bow will be there and probably the other item will be a hood or staff.

And is the Mail of the Nimble Warder ever coming back?

Administrator
    Psyrus:

I'm working on better monster drops, it will come in a future update.

Chaos

Love new areas and features and new event, just wondering if there will be puzzles? Although, we are still puzzling about the best way to defeat some of the newest monsters, lol. I wasn't big enough or involved enough when the seals in Shade were broken but 'grew-up' on the lore and it would be really cool to have some puzzles and some quests. And maybe make it so some smaller players can also work puzzles as new players join. Repeating puzzles of how to unlock an area that closes again.

Personally I’d like to see numbers on our character screen for the following:
    Overall Experience
    Monster kills
    Player kills
    Deaths

This way, players know where they stand in relation to the top 10 list.
    Would be cool to see # of Deaths on top 10 lists too.

Administrator
    Matrix:

I think some of those could be displayed. I'll add it to my list for one of the next updates.

Chaos

It is a small detail but it would be nice to have an additional identification description. I think brutal is the highest description and covers from a stalker to a drac and there is a pretty big difference in HP with brutal.

Administrator
    Puma:

I'll see about expanding that.

Chaos

Page 58 of 64 FirstFirst ... 8485657585960 ... LastLast