Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Cosmetic Issues

Administrator

Cosmetic Issues

Post graphical issues here.

I have fat fingers and sometimes become impatient and think I selected the right item. I purchased 5 spells instead of the mana potions right next to it a costly mistake and all my fault at the purchase due to the menu. However I did the same thing 3 more times minus the buying part. I have drank potions when trying to put on gear and failed to drink pots nearly dying.

I personally think all of the item icons need to be bigger. I find them to be too small on the mobile version especially for my fingers.
    This makes it hard to do anything involving inventory: selling, buying, picking up, equipping...

...and I have a generous screen using an iPhone 7+ - people will have even more issues with this with 4" devices I think...

Not sure if this is by design. I think it may be but i was attacked with dragon breath from a young dragon and arrow was stuck in my characters feet.

I like the new atack animations by the way. Nice addition.

Administrator
    The animations aren't done yet so you'll get a lot of swords/arrows.

This will eventually be fixed.

Chaos

Administrator
    Yup, it's small on phones. I'll try to do more testing on my phone.

As much as possible, I'm trying to keep things simple, no scrolling menus etc. and doing that means keeping things smaller.

There will be tweaks and I'm aware of the small screen issues and will keep working to make it more playable.

Chaos

The majority of the sapphire gear descriptions especially the weapons are too long to be read using Samsung's note 8

Difficult to exit the menu that gives player stats and sub levelsq

When we cast offensive spells, the damage does not stand out. The entire line is in orange, including the amount of damage that the spell does. I think it would be better if the numerical damage amount is a different color, similar to the way the melee and range attack damage amounts are in a separate color. Also, the damage we receive does not stand out. I think the numerical amounts of melee, range, and spell damage that we take should be a separate color so they stand out.

Administrator
    Zor:

Which version of the game are you playing ? (version number)

Roland:

I'll be tweaking colors.

Chaos

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast