Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Evolutions (Undead / Lich)

Quote Originally Posted by Psyrus View Post
    Mortal gets mana at 2 per second, Liches currently are at 3 mana per second. And, yes, I would not recommend making a lich as it currently stands.
    Do we still agree with this statement. Considering lich on my second toon. Will be more difficult given tree is closed.

No, when I made that statement it was just after mana regen had been changed and I was still adjusting. Since, nothing else is going on, you should make a lich, your mortal char will be a big help in supplying pots to support your lich char build. There are plenty of elves in the forest, use your mortal to keep the wolf and bear population down then switch to lich build to remove the elves, rinse and repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyrus View Post
    No, when I made that statement it was just after mana regen had been changed and I was still adjusting. Since, nothing else is going on, you should make a lich, your mortal char will be a big help in supplying pots to support your lich char build. There are plenty of elves in the forest, use your mortal to keep the wolf and bear population down then switch to lich build to remove the elves, rinse and repeat.
    OK to post the process and recommendations here with **spoiler**

I have a pretty good sense and I can ask questions in game as i progress. But I know for instance shank did not realize he had all the souls he needed for more than a day.

So I have a full phlac but cannot lich. Psy has suggested I have a bad phlac and I recall discussions that some of these were in game. I have a number of phlacs from likely a year ago. Here is what I noticed, after I bound the phlac I started killing elves however it did not give me a notice that I recovered a soul, but the bar on the phlac went from red to orange to green. when it was full i visited the shrine and it just said you are on the path to lich with an green check or a red X. no way to lich. I went back and killed more elves and now I see the message that I have recovered a soul. Chaos is looking to see if he can still manually lich someone. but my questions are, has anyone else experienced this. Has anyone recently liched since the platform change away from Facebook? How would I remove the phlac and start over if I needed? Do I just die and go mortal to remove it? I am still a dark mage.

As long as you haven't liched then it would be ok to go mortal but if you have liched never go mortal ... never ever

Resurrecting mortal will cause the Phalectory to simply vanish. Then you try again with a different one.
    If you resurrect mortal AFTER you Lich, you will not get your strength loss back. If you then Lich again, you get another strength loss. That really hurts. I had to learn that the hard way.
    {Players With Honor} and {Warriors With Integrity}

Well it turns out the phlac was just fine. I just needed to die in order to lich. All good with the little lich. fun to see new level multiple times in a day.

Quote Originally Posted by Rugby View Post
    Well it turns out the phlac was just fine. I just needed to die in order to lich. All good with the little lich. fun to see new level multiple times in a day.
    Dieing worked? Didn't you lose souls? Didn't think I had to die with my 1st Lich, but on Posiden, my Phalectory is full, but have same issue at shrine that you did.
    {Players With Honor} and {Warriors With Integrity}

Quote Originally Posted by shrkbite View Post
    Dieing worked? Didn't you lose souls? Didn't think I had to die with my 1st Lich, but on Posiden, my Phalectory is full, but have same issue at shrine that you did.
    I didnt need to return to the shrine it seems, just needed to die. My phlac is full. So I guess the process at the shrine is just to attach the phlac? It would be good if the shrine provided guidance of what to do once the phlac is full. I am unsure if it even described what to do in order to fill the phlac or if I just learned it needed to be 200 level 8 monsters via the chat. I know of at least one player that did not recognize the bar on the phlac was full and just kept killing.

My Dark Mage is very close to having phylac full.
    If I need to die, won’t I lose souls?

When I liched in Alpha I did not have to die....

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast