Page 98 of 103 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100 ... LastLast

Thread: Bugs

I don't know if you can get to the bottom of the lag problem, but we have been experiencing a great deal of lag since about the time of last update, not sure if it's related to update or to whatever Facebook/messenger have been doing. It's enough that people log in, try to hunt and log out after a couple of minutes because the lag is so bad.

Administrator
    I've been looking into the lag issues, still working on it.

Chaos

Shoot, just logging in is enough to discourage a lot of people. Every time you try to log in, you get a black screen and you have to sit and wait for a while before it even lets you in, a bunch of times when I finally get in, it says I’ve been inactive to long and I have to start the process all over again.

Sometimes when monsters are being attacked with mage spells, it's difficult to impossible to click on them, it's as though the attack animation is blocking our ability to click on the monster. This is most noticable during town sieges and maps, when there are multiple players attacking the same monster.

Also, can't click on ourselves either, as one player put it "it's like the animation is invisibly covering the whole screen, can move fine but no clicking on screen"
    Last edited by Psyrus; 08-18-2019 at 03:21 PM.

Administrator
    Psyrus:

Ok, will see if I can fix it.

Chaos

The lag is terrible when doing maps especially. Can’t even keep up with drinking healing potions because the lag is so bad.

Just curious, Chaos, have you been able to replicate the lag we have been discussing? The lag with opening maps and mutliple player situuations is on all mediums: pc, tablets and phones, even with the most current Samsung 10. It has been manageable for me with PC but deadly on my cheaper Samsung J3 Star.

For awhile i had to deal with the lag issue. In time i figured a way to cut out most of it... just posting this to see if it will help you single out the problem. When facebook changed the gaming page to make all games go through facebook games and took away messenger gaming opition is when it all started, or at least when i noticed how bad it got. At first i did the normal stuff to fix it, things that have helped in the past.. clear the system junk files n rebooted tablet. This had no effect... i then removed facebook and messenger, reinstalling both... again no change. I then did a factory reset, then reinstalling facebook and messenger... and for maybe 20 minutes or so everything was working fine... but the lag came back... then i just removed facebook... accessing the game through just messenger but this lead to the loading page freezing up. Eventually i was able to get into the game, yet the lag was still there... my next step was a factory reset, then only installing messenger, Not facebook... this worked... however it did nothing about the lag coming from leaving the combat log open... as long as i dont have the combat log open now the game plays reasonably well... i will on occasion get booted in the middle of playing even if i am not stessing the game with combat and animation however i been lucky so far. I am undergound and not playing with maps so not sure if there is additional lag issues associated with that. Hope you found some of this helpful.

Playing on a nivida gaming tablet. Great wifi signal with my nighthawk router and have cable wifi with addional data package... all other games i play for the most part are lag free.
    Last edited by enrage; 08-20-2019 at 12:34 PM.

I had an issue with FB installed on my Galaxy S8, it would take me into a different UI with a ton of lag. I removed FB and installed FB lite instead. Now I can go in thru messenger with no problem, no lag even with maps. just did one this morn, just fine. I did at one time try re-installing standard FB and it instantly took me to the bad UI with all the lag. Psy you even identified it for me the one with the three horizontal lines in the upper right is the one you want. This does force me to switch FB profiles if I want to play dusk, but I rarely get messages through messenger anyway so no big deal. I just dont really care to have FB blasting all my friends on FB that I achieved a new level in farming. It does not do it in dusk but I have seen other friends constant updates from whatever game they are currently playing and it is annoying.

I reached level 25 and got the message that I 'have gained an experience level' made 2 more mana pots then checked my stats, it shows as level 25 but the bar shows full, I logged out and back and still shows a full bar.level 25 bar broken.JPG

Page 98 of 103 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100 ... LastLast