Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Updates

Administrator

Updates

I'm going to start posting the server reboots and updates here.

Administrator
    Version .7.5.3 is now live

- Switching characters should now work properly

Xavier, I think I fixed your Lich.

Chaos

What percent should we lose of lich when we die. As I stated before I think that's a bad idea to lose lich after one death. Several maybe if you keep dying without getting filled back up but 1 death and then having to go to the shrine isn't good

In og dusk it was 10 percent.. idk what it is here but that seems fair and i think the only way you should lose your lich is if a mortal kills you, or if your phylactery is reduced to 0 after filling it and becoming lich, in that case i would think the phylacterybwould bevdestroyed

In Dusk, I died on the first day of Lich testing. Humynn had to "port" me into his workshop, to fix it where I would still be a Lich. I think that's when things were adjusted to the 10%. Making Lichs out of our original server one chrs made for rather weak Lichs. (Kind of like the level 10 Liches in Shade) It's a toss up on whether to change the specs on how many times you can die, or force players to build stronger chrs before they transform into Lichs.
    {Players With Honor} and {Warriors With Integrity}

Administrator
    If you don't want to lose your Lich status, don't die. Currently, if you die with a Phylactery bound, 5% of the souls are drained. That may be tweaked.

Sorry, not trying to be mean, but death is punished in Shade/Dusk.

Death is meant as a deterrent to doing things you should not do. A weak level 10 Lich is just that, weak. Don't fight what you can't beat. Death keeps you from going places you're not ready to go, that's what it's designed to do.

I think most of you are experimenting quite a bit (which is great) and things will happen, you will die, you will lose stuff. I expect in the launch of the game you will play differently and possible be more cautious, if not... well.. death happens.

Chaos

Is dusk available to play again??? How and where can I find it ?

Administrator
    This is a new version of Dusk.

PM me your email and a password and I'll create an account.

Chaos

What password?
    For forums or game?

Administrator
    Sindee:

Send me an email address and the password you want to use for the game and I'll create a game account.

Chaos

Page 1 of 46 12311 ... LastLast