Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: Updates

The game has to have balance for the various character types (Lich, undead and Mortal). When going down the road and deciding about liching, we balance cost and reward. If the mana regen for liches will stay at the new level, maybe there should be less of a HP hit when you change over.

A few additional things that could help:
    Add items to the game that enhance mana regen
    Lessen the gem cost for using mana pots that are made vs purchased right away

One more unrelated suggestion:
    Can you add the ability to share gold across multiple characters? Maybe via the shared vault somehow? It is a pain to find someone to act as a mediary to send gold to your other characters.

Administrator
    Matrix:

Good points, and keep your eyes on the game, this event will change many things.

I'll look at making Gold accessible from all characters.

Chaos

And perhaps cooldown on crafted pots is less?

Administrator
    Server has been update, client will be updated when Facebook is working again.

-Lich Mana regen bumped from 150% to 200%
    -Maps dropped from monsters should now work properly
    -Different fish should get caught once you reach level 10 Adventure
    -New Event code added (will be activated when new client is updated)
    -Misc fixes

Chaos

I tested the Mana regen for both Mortal and Lich after this update, and it is correct. A Mortal gets a chunk of 10 mana every 5 seconds, or 120 mana per minute. A Lich gets 200% of that of a mortal. A lich now gets a chunk of 20 mana every 5 seconds, or 240 mana per minute.
    Lich Mana regen during the purple haze, when someone digs a level 5 map, is 8 mana every 5 seconds, or 96 mana per minute, which is the same as before the update. I don't know if this is the intended amount.

There are some new monsters in game, so maybe some of what you were trying to add got through.
    Last edited by Psyrus; 08-04-2019 at 01:19 PM.

Just ran across 2 Black Elder Dragons in Tor.

Administrator
    Sorry about the limited number of updates lately, a lot going on behind the scenes.

There will be at least one update this week and the next event will start either Friday or Saturday night.

Will post more when the game is updated.

Chaos

Administrator
    Version .9.0.5 is now live (client only)

Server will be updated tomorrow.

I added a new setting to turn off attack/spell animations. Try it out to see if it helps out with some of the lag problems.

I also changed how many things are displayed, hopefully this will help with some of the delay problems.

Chaos

The mana bubble is acting odd, when I use mana it appears like it's filling fast but then when I cast again it drops rapidly and again appears to fill fast but mana isn't really regening any faster than prior to update. Also, when mana is used or drained and you quit out to wait for mana to regen, the mana bubble fills rapidly but when you go back in game the bubble drops to what you actually have.

Page 42 of 46 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast