Thread: First YouTube Video

First YouTube Video

Recently posted a Silverstone run to YouTube and shared public on Facebook,not sure if I can share it to the Dusk page but trying to help put it out there. Dusk:Lost World on YouTube thanks for watching and thanks Chaos and Humyn for all your time and efforts.

Awesome horde better than a map lol
    I have always admired the villain, the outlaw, the son of a bitch. I don't like the clean-shaven
    boy with the necktie and the good job. I like desperate men, men with broken teeth
    and broken minds and broken ways"- Albert Camus

Administrator
    Darkhorde:

I will take a look when I get a chance. We will be creating internal how-to videos and posting them and we will most likely have a user video section as well.

We will probably put them on the Dusk Website as well as in the Dusk FB Community Forum.

Chaos

That would be awesome,the exposure I'm hoping draws some new players and a video of the Silverstone run is like walk-through for new and older players alike. Can't wait to see where this journey in game takes us.

Administrator
    darkhorde:

Yes, that would be nice.

I will also be adding Facebook Share options as well as the ability to post special events to your Facebook page with a custom image from the game. These will all link directly to the game if someone clicks on them.

There will likely be rewards, probably Gems, for players that come to the game from your Facebook posts.

Chaos