Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Did everyone quit?

Did everyone quit?

I know some people have had a lag problem that I am not sure is resolved and Chaos was gone for a long time but, where is everyone? I log in from time to time and I am often the only one online. Just curious if dusk died or is it a lag issue?

I'm still playing, just not as much, new job. I will be playing more when I can get a new computer or tablet or something that will allow me to play faster than my old pc will allow.

Yes I'm playing too. It seems like the lag and chaos absence has created a lull in participation.

I'm still around, I log in and kill the overseer once in a while. Kind of waiting for the new tree or some other challenge to conquer.

It’s hard for me to stay logged in when the community has all but disappeared. Hopefully the next update brings people back.

I hate to say it, but when the game started going downhill, 5thWheel tried telling Chaos and everyone that it was heading in the wrong direction. No one listened, now look where we are.

I have not been on dusk for awhile, however.. dont get me wrong... i have not gave up on it... the lag issues were difficult... it made the game not fun to play, yet i still enjoy the game. Although its not the primary reason i have not been online... my social life became hell of a lot of fun in these past weeks, playing a major role in why i been avoiding this, and other games... I will be back on as soon as i hear the game is running smoothly...

I still login each day and fish while I am racing the stationary bike or on the hamster wheel which will be more often now that the weather is turning.

Quote Originally Posted by enrage View Post
    I have not been on dusk for awhile, however.. dont get me wrong... i have not gave up on it... the lag issues were difficult... it made the game not fun to play, yet i still enjoy the game. Although its not the primary reason i have not been online... my social life became hell of a lot of fun in these past weeks, playing a major role in why i been avoiding this, and other games... I will be back on as soon as i hear the game is running smoothly...
    dont set your kitchen on fire bro. have fun but make sure you have an extinguisher close at hand.

For me, it is the black screen every time I try to log on. I donít even attempt to try something hard with it like that.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast