Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Did everyone quit?

If chaos would stop screwing everyone over with little things like taking TREE away some of the few that hadn't got sick of the other BS, would still be playing.
    But nooooo, he had to take away the tool we ALLLLLL used to lich and re-lich. I mean come on what other outcome could there have been? I could have understood if he closed TREE for a week maybe, but shit, it's been half a year now? chaos killed his own game.

Quote Originally Posted by UnBrOkEn View Post
    I hate to say it, but when the game started going downhill, 5thWheel tried telling Chaos and everyone that it was heading in the wrong direction. No one listened, now look where we are.
    Thanks for the shout out bro.

I canít even get on at all from my iPhone anymore.

Wouldn't be surprised if the game got aborted like the rest of them

Chaos said almost three months ago he would update in a week and then went radio silent. When the last event happened he said the way we played would be changed forever and he fell off the map. The way it feels right now is as if capcom took over all over again. The tease without follow through. Chaos, where is all of this headed?

Quote Originally Posted by Puma View Post
    Chaos said almost three months ago he would update in a week and then went radio silent. When the last event happened he said the way we played would be changed forever and he fell off the map. The way it feels right now is as if capcom took over all over again. The tease without follow through. Chaos, where is all of this headed?
    I agree Puma, almost a year since game started, it started great, lots of new updates, lots of admin participation and feedback ... then everything just ... stopped.

Please come back to us, new updates, new tree, old tree?

Work has been more than insane so I have not really played in a long while now. Every once in a while I will log in to kill some stuff. I have not logged in with my pre-lich since the tree closed (I logged out in the tree prior to that update).

I have not played the game in awhile, however i check into the forum near daily. I am not playing this game until the lag issues are resolved, i just wont. I have zero issues playing any other game online but this one the lag can just be terrible. Be it on tablet using wifi or computer with a wired connection just doesn't improve. Done with it till this matter is resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by enrage View Post
    I have not played the game in awhile, however i check into the forum near daily. I am not playing this game until the lag issues are resolved, i just wont. I have zero issues playing any other game online but this one the lag can just be terrible. Be it on tablet using wifi or computer with a wired connection just doesn't improve. Done with it till this matter is resolved.
    I haven't had the lag issues in quite sometime now, I've been playing on a samsung tablet and occasionally on pc.

Can anyone that is playing get on at all? I tried through messenger and facebook it loads 100% then stays on that screen

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast