Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Did everyone quit?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy View Post
    Can anyone that is playing get on at all? I tried through messenger and facebook it loads 100% then stays on that screen
    I was just able to get on with my iPhone from the Facebook app. Itís the only way I can now.

Seems that the game can only be played through Facebook now and not Messenger.

I can get in through messenger still..I use the same shortcut I always used...android

I see Nike, Anzac and Pendulum on fairly consistently. Chaos where you gone to?

Did tree close in the last even and has just not reopened or is it broken? Inquiring minds want to know.

I have checked in but for me it was the fishing and looking for maps as part of getting gear back to what it was previously,the game just lost its luster ,I'm not giving up I'll still check in for sure and hope for the best. Do miss the groups we had and boss first kills.

Me personally, I miss the old version of Dusk- I think that was a much better game. More areas to explore, more complex, more depth and better graphics. I am not a fan of the fishing and maps and never had the time to upgrade my tor gear that was nerfed....
    Will the tree be coming back? My pre-lich is lost without the larger pool of elves to kill....

I can make whatever gear ya'll need. I wish we could know what is going on .. personal problems? new game? Chaos hasn't even checked in for over a month, I too wish the tree was open again. Still, I am grateful that the game is still running.

We all went to Capcom,that's what it feels like now. Anyhow I'm testing games like Isleward and Pereger. A few others too still around just dont see the point spending any more time in game if chaos just gave up I know a few devs may be intrested in taking this further pm me chaos.

So chaos just pretty much ghosted on us? ��

If you like Rogue- like games try Pathos

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast